Autumn Garden Tour
- Продолжительность: 90 мин. (прибл.)
- Место встречи: Melbourne, VIC
- Код предложения: PP39
As the leaves start to turn, explore the Shrine Reserve on this special guided tour.
Learn how the architectural vision for the Shrine is reflected in the gardens and the symbology of the beautiful floral plantings. On this tour, you will also discover the role of trees in remembrance and how our sprawling gardens provide respite to remember those who have served our nation in peacekeeping and war.
There are two tour times available; 10.30am and 1pm and both tours run for 90 minutes.
Between the tours, there will be a Devonshire tea that is open to both groups and included in the ticket price. This will run from 12pm to 1pm.
The starting point of the tour is the Shrine Visitor Centre.
Important information to read before you book:
- A moderate level of fitness is required for this tour. It involves walking on both paved and grassed areas with some small inclines. Covered and comfortable walking shoes are recommended.
- Come prepared with a hat, sunscreen and water in hot weather.
- In the event of extreme weather, you will be contacted by the Shrine with alternative arrangements.