Packaged Tour and a Tiffin - Shrine of Remembrance and Jardin Tan
- Duration: 2 Hours (approx.)
- Location: Melbourne, VIC
- Product code: RBG01
Your journey begins with a Shrine tour. Immerse yourself as a guide takes you on a 75 minute journey into the fascinating stories behind the Shrine.
After your Tour take the time to recharge with an exclusive tasty tiffin catered by Jardin Tan. With a Tour and a Tiffin experience your selection of gourmet treats are specially encased in a stainless-steel tiffin, making it your decision on where to enjoy them. Eat your tiffin in-house at the renowned Jardin Tan restaurant, a short 5 walk from the Shrine, or picnic-style within the historical Royal Botanic Gardens. Tiffins are substantial and can be enjoyed as a lunch or afternoon tea and are collected and returned to Jardin Tan.
Most dietary requirements can be accommodated. Please make a note of these in your booking.
- Cold grilled curry chicken salad with slaw sandwich on white bread
- Marinated prawns dressed in firecracker with cucumber and spring onions sandwich on white bread
- Open faced small bahn xeo
- Rice paper roll or spring roll
- Crab salad in lettuce cup
- Vietnamese inspired sweet
Menu is indicative only and subject to change. Your tiffin will be comprised of a chef's selection of items and is subject to seasonality.